Our personnel provide unmatched experience in law enforcement, military, civil affairs, multinational, and commercial organizations
Construction Surveillance Technician (CST)
CSTs monitor the construction activities of the workers and the material that will be installed in in the and around secure areas. They inspect the material that will be installed in the area and manage the workers that are working in and around the secure area.
Must have an active Top Secret Clearance. CST’s are individuals who are professionally trained in surveillance and construction techniques for the purpose of ensuring the security and integrity of a construction site, controlled access areas (CAA), and material items which are scheduled for use or inclusion in a controlled area.
Roles and Responsibilities May Include:
- Control access to the construction sites.
- Screen and escort personnel within or to a construction site as appropriate. (For reasons of Safety and Security, only those persons whose names appear on the “Site Access List” will be permitted to enter the job site unescorted. The Site Access List will be provided by the Site Security Manager (SSM).
- Screen and escort all material and tools within or to a construction site.
- Maintain control of construction material within or to the construction site.
- Control the Secure Storage Area (SSA) and the material contained within.
- Monitor and observe the construction workers as they accomplish their various construction tasks.
- Ensure all equipment; materials and furnishings for use in specified areas are x-rayed and examined.
- Assist the SSM with, “Random Selection and Random Procurement” of materials required for construction and installation in, or contiguous to, controlled areas.
- Inspect all persons, packages, bags, boxes, crates, tools, and vehicles, prior to entering the construction site.
- Produce daily logs of all related activity and events.
- Report all security related incidents, in incident report format, to the SSM.
- Report all anomalies and incidents of a counterintelligence nature directly to the SSM.
- Must have an active Top-Secret Clearance.
- Must have a high school diploma and be at least 25 years of age or older
- Must have at least 5 years of experience in one of the following areas:
- Construction security surveillance
- Technical surveillance counter measures
- Industrial or government security involving counterintelligence
- Construction quality assurance
- Hands-on supervisory construction experience
- Must be capable of analyzing designs and blueprints, and of recognizing the architect’s intended use.
- Must able to walk up and down 8 floor of stairs repeatedly during the workday. Elevators may not be available for use on all construction areas.
Requirements for Employment Include:
- US Citizenship
- Possession of an Active Top Secret Clearance
- Minimum age of 25 years’ old
- High School diploma or GED
- Ability to read, write and speak English fluently
- Must meet certain medical and physical fitness requirements
- Must be able to deploy to remote locations with all medications for up to one year
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience in security, construction, and/or the military
- 5 years of construction trade experience is required.
What DECO provides:
- Competitive Hourly rates
- Medical insurance
- Contract completion bonus
- Department of State Cleared American Guard Training course
- Per Diem provided at Department of State rates
- Uniforms to include appropriate weather based on location
- Lodging overseas paid for
This opportunity requires a one-year contract.
If you feel you meet these requirements, please fill out your information and upload your resume in the space(s) provided. DECO Inc. is an Affirmative Action, Equal Opportunity Employer: M/W/Vets/Disabilities.