Our personnel provide unmatched experience in law enforcement, military, civil affairs, multinational, and commercial organizations
Cleared American Guard (CAG)
CAGs provide physical security for Department of State construction projects to include renovations around the world 24hours a day – 7 days a week. CAGs are responsible for monitoring the perimeter security systems and manage the access control facility that incudes positive identification of workers attempting to gain access to the site and the facility. The Cleared American Guard (CAG) will perform access control functions at all vehicle and pedestrian entrances to the site throughout the construction or project period.
Roles and Responsibilities May Include:
- Ensure that all persons, packages, bags, boxes, crates, vehicles, or other means of introducing material onto the construction site or into the secure areas are inspected for questionable or prohibited items.
- Denying introduction of prohibited materials such as explosives, weapons, electronic devices, or other items as specified by the Accrediting Official (AO) or designee.
- Conducting random inspections of all site areas to ensure no prohibited materials have been brought on to the site. All suspicious materials or incidents shall be brought to the attention of the SSM or TL.
- Surveil the perimeter and internal secure areas through the use of Government-furnished closed circuit television (CCTV) systems and other intrusion detection systems (IDS).
- Rove the construction site after-hours, per the Site Security Manager’s orders, to protect the integrity of Controlled Access Areas (CAA) and its materials.
- Must be U.S. Citizen.
- Must have, at a minimum, a high school diploma or GED equivalent
- Must be 21 years of age or older.
- Must have an active Top Secret Clearance.
- Successful completion of DoS SE 620 (CAG course)
- Three (3) years of military experience as a Military Police Officer, Marine Security Guard, or similar force protection position with three years’ experience as a security watch stander whose duties included the use of alarm systems, metal detectors, x-ray devices and closed circuit television (Honorable discharge is required if applicable);
- Must be able to read and speak English and able to write legibly.
- This is an OCONUS position.
Requirements for Employment Include:
- US Citizenship
- Possession of an Active Top Secret Clearance
- Minimum age of 25 years’ old
- High School diploma or GED
- Ability to read, write and speak English fluently
- Must meet certain medical and physical fitness requirements
- Must be able to deploy to remote locations with all medications for up to one year
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience in security, construction, and/or the military
What DECO provides:
- Competitive Hourly rates
- Medical insurance
- Contract completion bonus
- Department of State Cleared American Guard Training course
- Per Diem provided at Department of State rates
- Uniforms to include appropriate weather based on location
- Lodging overseas paid for
This opportunity requires a one-year contract.
If you feel you meet these requirements, please fill out your information and upload your resume in the space(s) provided. DECO Inc. is an Affirmative Action, Equal Opportunity Employer: M/W/Vets/Disabilities.